Social Media Manager
Values Partnerships is looking to hire a part-time/contract Social Media Manager.
The Social Media Manager oversees a company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
Responsibilities for Social Media Manager
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels (Meta, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others)
- Work with Values Partnerships team to create and implement social media strategies monthly and creating fresh, Values-centered content
- Ensure Values Partnership brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create an attainable plan of action to both grow and maintain followers in each social media platform, establishing growth percentage goals and timelines
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly initiatives (if applicable) and themes to surround content
Qualifications for Social Media Manager
- At least 2 years of trackable social media management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field; or five (5) or more years experience in this field
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Professional certification in Google Analytics encouraged
- Proficient in using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office, Adobe Suites, and Google Workspaces
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
Submit a resume and portfolio. References may be requested after the initial interview.
You can expect to receive notification about the status of your application within three days. Finalists will participate in a video interview with various members of the Values Partnerships team.
Send application materials and/or questions to Gabrielle Johnson, email@example.com