The VPI Community Database Project Manager position is designed to develop a database of community leaders in a specific locale. The ideal person for each position is an individual who is socially/professionally engaged in their community, detail-oriented, organized, timely, and has a social media presence.
VPI may engage individuals who develop each list for future projects where the list is utilized.
VPI will hire database project managers for the following cities:
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco/Bay Area
- New York
Each project manager will be asked to develop a database of a minimum of 100 individuals. This database should include the following:
- Local Elected Officials
- Faith Based Leaders
o Congregational Leaders (Pastors, Imams, etc.)
o Church Administration Leadership
o Radio Show hosts
o Television News Anchors
o Newspaper Featured Writers
o Local members of National Association of Black Journalists
- Community Based Non-Profit Organizational Leadership
o NAACP Units
o National Urban League Affiliates
o 100 Black Men Chapter
o The LINKS, Inc. Chapter
o NCNW Chapter
o SCLC Chapters
o BLM representatives
o Mocha Moms representatives
- Fraternal Organizational Leadership
o National Pan Hellenic Council Members Local Chapter Leadership
(AKA, Alphas, Kappas, Omegas, Deltas, Sigmas, Zetas, SGRhos, Iotas)
o Sigma Pi Phi Leadership
o Order of the Eastern Star
- Digital Media Influencers
o Local Twitter personalities
- Labor Leadership
o Other Labor Unions Important to the Specific Locale
- Professional Organizations
o National Society of Black Engineers
o National Medical Association
o National Bar Association
o National MBA Association
- Provide a spreadsheet to VPI that lists all individuals in the project manager’s area that fall within the categories described above with physical mailing and email addresses (mandatory) and phone numbers (if available) by Jan 26, 2018.
- Project manager will receive a one-time $500 stipend for the development and submission of a comprehensive list.
Contact Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply.