CNN Contributor, author, and CEO of leading consulting company, Joshua DuBois is one of our country’s top voices on community partnerships and issues related to race and religion. Joshua led the White House Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships in President Obama’s first term and was called the President’s “Pastor-in-Chief” by TIME Magazine. He spearheaded […]
- Creating the first-ever White House faith-based advisory council and building an unprecedented network of faith-based influencers around the country
- Overseeing programs that helped faith-based leaders partner with everyone from hospitals to job training centers to achieve tangible, measurable results
- Managing all press and media strategy for a prominent Member of Congress.
- Leading grassroots coalitions on human trafficking, adoption, immigration reform and other issues
- Mobilizing faith-based supporters around the country to elect and reelect Barack Obama on the 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns
- Being among Ebony Magazine’s “Power 150” list of the 150 of the most influential African Americans in the country
- Developing the White House’s interfaith networks in the Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh and other communities
- Serving as spokeswoman for the Washington D.C. Schools Chancellor
- Authoring four cover stories for Newsweek magazine, including one that historian Taylor Branch called “stunning”
- Galvanizing diverse faith communities nationwide in the fight to end childhood obesity
- Authoring the signature news story on the evangelical push for immigration reform
- Telling and the promoting the success stories of one of the largest, international crisis and aid organizations in the world
- Creating and promoting the public profiles of elected officials and thought leaders
Michelle DuBois is a Founding Partner of Values Partnerships where she manages all of the firm’s operations and provides strategic advice on select client engagement. Michelle comes to Values Partnerships from the U.S Department of Commerce where she served as a Policy Advisor in the Office of General Counsel. In that role she provided strategic […]
Scott Buckhout is a senior consultant with Values Partnerships, working with clients on a range of issues, from anti-human trafficking campaigns for the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center to identifying entrepreneurs to appear on ABC’s Shark Tank. Scott comes to Values Partnerships after years of impactful work with the White House in the Office of […]
A communicator, social innovator, and entrepreneur Brandon leads our work on technology and entrepreneurship, including leading a nationwide casting tour focused on bringing more diverse ideas and voices to ABC’s hit show, Shark Tank. He is also leading an effort to support entrepreneurs through developing a network of capital, skill-building, and other resources. In 2015, he […]
Dr. Gary Gunderson is the Vice President for Faith and Health Ministries at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, and a Partner with Values Partnerships. A Wake Forest University alumnus, Gunderson holds a master of divinity from Emory University in Atlanta, a doctor of ministry from the Interdenominational Theological Center in Atlanta, and an honorary doctor […]
Nicholas I. Wiggins currently serves as a senior consultant at Values Partnerships. Prior to this position, he worked at the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). During his six year tenure at NAACP, he assisted in the planning and execution of the NAACP Image Awards and the organization’s Annual Convention, served as […]
Chris Diggs is the graphic designer at Values Partnerships.
Courtney Brown is Executive Assistant to Joshua DuBois and lead on special projects for Values Partnerships. She manages much of VPI’s day to day work. Courtney comes to Values Partnerships from the D.C. Public Charter School Board and Union Labor Life Insurance. She’s the glue that holds us together!
Amy White is Research and Special Projects Coordinator for Values Partnerships.